Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASEBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASEBOOK exist?
Definitions of CASEBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a book in which detailed written records of a case are kept and which are a source of information for subsequent work
- adj - according to or characteristic of a casebook or textbook
- A book containing source materials in a specific area, used as a reference and in teaching.
- n - a law textbook
There are 8 letters in CASEBOOK: A B C E K O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASEBOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASEBOOK plus a wildcard: CASEBOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASEBOOK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASEBOOK
- NLP in EZOTERIKA Nenavadno plovilo
- Bermuda Triangle New Anomalous Phenomenon Discovered
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Submitted UFO Photoraphs - UFO casebook Files
- Cuttlefish Comics Robot Crime casebook Comic
- Dodge v. Ford Motor Co.
- ... UFO Hovering over Southwest England UFO or Bird-UFO casebook Files
- Remembering Patrice Lumumba Abbey Kibirige Semuwemba
- EP Proudly Congratulates The deRubertis Law Firm PLC Law Offices Of ...
- The Coral Castle - Homestead Florida
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.