Scrabble word: CABOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABOOSE exist?
Definitions of CABOOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- noun - a car on a freight train for use of the train crew
- The last car on a freight train, having kitchen and sleeping facilities for the train crew.
- A ship’s galley.
- Any of various cast-iron cooking ranges used in such galleys during the early 19th century.
- An outdoor oven or fireplace.
- noun - the last car of a freight train