Scrabble word: CABOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABOOSE exist?
Definitions of CABOOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- noun - a car on a freight train for use of the train crew
- The last car on a freight train, having kitchen and sleeping facilities for the train crew.
- A ship’s galley.
- Any of various cast-iron cooking ranges used in such galleys during the early 19th century.
- An outdoor oven or fireplace.
- noun - the last car of a freight train
There are 7 letters in CABOOSE: A B C E O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABOOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABOOSE plus a wildcard: CABOOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABOOSE
Images for CABOOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.