Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABOOSE exist?
Definitions of CABOOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- noun - a car on a freight train for use of the train crew
- The last car on a freight train, having kitchen and sleeping facilities for the train crew.
- A ship’s galley.
- Any of various cast-iron cooking ranges used in such galleys during the early 19th century.
- An outdoor oven or fireplace.
- n - the last car of a freight train
There are 7 letters in CABOOSE: A B C E O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABOOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABOOSE plus a wildcard: CABOOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABOOSE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABOOSE
- rubowhappenings caboose. After A Long Train of Thought.
- caboose at the Interior Display - Raymond Museum Raymond CA
- cabooses Locomotives Riding Cars
- caboose 78448
- FileDRG bobber caboose at CRM.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filecaboose.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Old school ETD MKT caboose 132 at Denison Texas on Nov. 3 1979
- FileBN caboose Eola Yard 1993.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- caboose no. 1085 is one of three wide vision cabooses on the ARR.
- Small caboose
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.