Is CABOOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABOOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- noun - a car on a freight train for use of the train crew
- The last car on a freight train, having kitchen and sleeping facilities for the train crew.
- A ship’s galley.
- Any of various cast-iron cooking ranges used in such galleys during the early 19th century.
- An outdoor oven or fireplace.
- noun - the last car of a freight train
There are 7 letters in CABOOSE: A B C E O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABOOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABOOSE, to go: CABOOSE?
Rearrange the letters in CABOOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CABOOSE
What's nearby CABOOSE
Lookup in Wiki for CABOOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABOOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABOOSE"