Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURROWED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURROWED exist?
Definitions of BURROWED in dictionaries:
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- v - to dig a hole or tunnel in the ground
There are 8 letters in BURROWED: B D E O R R U W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURROWED plus a wildcard: BURROWED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURROWED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURROWED
- English explanatory dictionary online burrowed
- Re Dinosaurs burrowed to keep warm (cartoon)
- burrowed units Starcraft Funny Pictures Add Funny
- burrowed Hole - One of many holes created by some largeburrowing ...
- FASHION SEXY Mediafire Something burrowed 2011
- ... or gopher digging and guarding his newly burrowed hole - stock photo
- burrowed and Extra Supplies grp image - SC Revolution Mod Mod for ...
- This image of a Lyme disease-carrying tick burrowing into the skin of ...
- FileFourth Division Marines burrowed into the black sand of Iwo Jima ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.