Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURROW exist?
Definitions of BURROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- A hole or tunnel dug in the ground by a small animal, such as a rabbit or a mole, for habitation or refuge.
- A narrow or snug place.
- To dig a hole or tunnel for habitation or refuge.
- To live or hide in such a place.
- To move or progress by or as if by digging or tunneling: “Suddenly the train is burrowing through the pinewoods” (William Styron).
- To make by or as if by tunneling.
- To dig a hole or tunnel in or through.
- To hide in or as if in a burrow.
- v - to dig a hole or tunnel in the ground
There are 6 letters in BURROW: B O R R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURROW plus a wildcard: BURROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURROW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURROW
- FileRabbit burrow entrance.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... difference between a burro and a burrow Millard Fillmores Bathtub
- Rabbit burrow taken by abbeyvideo
- FileGopher tortoise entering burrow.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileChipmunk-burrow (exits).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... the Weigela wereturning brown and then found this burrow underneath
- Eighteen day old rabbit at burrow entrance
- burrowing Owl peeking out from its burrow
- FileFarne Islands puffin in burrow.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- probable Kit fox ( Vulpes velox ) burrow.