Scrabble word: BURROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURROW exist?
Definitions of BURROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- A hole or tunnel dug in the ground by a small animal, such as a rabbit or a mole, for habitation or refuge.
- A narrow or snug place.
- To dig a hole or tunnel for habitation or refuge.
- To live or hide in such a place.
- To move or progress by or as if by digging or tunneling: “Suddenly the train is burrowing through the pinewoods” (William Styron).
- To make by or as if by tunneling.
- To dig a hole or tunnel in or through.
- To hide in or as if in a burrow.
- verb - to dig a hole or tunnel in the ground