Scrabble word: BURROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURROW exist?
Definitions of BURROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- A hole or tunnel dug in the ground by a small animal, such as a rabbit or a mole, for habitation or refuge.
- A narrow or snug place.
- To dig a hole or tunnel for habitation or refuge.
- To live or hide in such a place.
- To move or progress by or as if by digging or tunneling: “Suddenly the train is burrowing through the pinewoods” (William Styron).
- To make by or as if by tunneling.
- To dig a hole or tunnel in or through.
- To hide in or as if in a burrow.
- verb - to dig a hole or tunnel in the ground
There are 6 letters in BURROW: B O R R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURROW plus a wildcard: BURROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURROW
Images for BURROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.