Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASIDIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASIDIUM exist?
Definitions of BASIDIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a small club-shaped structure typically bearing four basidiospores at the ends of minute projections
- adj - a structure on a fungus [n -IA] : BASIDIAL
There are 8 letters in BASIDIUM: A B D I I M S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASIDIUM plus a wildcard: BASIDIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASIDIUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASIDIUM
- basidium - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- basidium and basidiospores
- Unorthodox studios Concept 2 inside basidium
- General Structure and Shape
- basidium_Development3b.jpg (30056 bytes)
- Illustration basidium sterigmata spores hyphae
- Basidiospore & basidium Flickr - Photo Sharing
- basidium (pl. basidia ) is a microscopic spore-producing structure ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.