Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BACILLARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACILLARY exist?
Definitions of BACILLARY in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or produced by or containing bacilli
- adj - formed like a bacillus
- Shaped like a rod or rods.
- Consisting of small rods or rodlike structures.
- Caused by, relating to, or resembling bacilli: bacillary dysentery.
There are 9 letters in BACILLARY: A A B C I L L R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACILLARY plus a wildcard: BACILLARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACILLARY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACILLARY
- bacillary angiomatosis
- bacillary angiomatosis. Causes symptoms treatment bacillary ...
- bacillary dysentery artwork - M1400282 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
- Slide bacillary Angiomatosis Webpathology.com
- bacillary Angiomatosis Verrucous Type - Elsevier Medical Images
- bacillary Dysentery - Netter Medical Illustrations
- Dermoscopy Made Simple Haemangioma and Angiokeratoma
- bacillary angiomatosis Flickr - Photo Sharing
- bacillary Angiomatosis Pathology
- Image 6 bacillary angiomatosis cutaneous
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.