Scrabble word: BARILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARILLA exist?
Definitions of BARILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves
- noun - Algerian plant formerly burned to obtain calcium carbonate
- Either of two Mediterranean saltworts (Salsola kali or S.
- The crude sodium carbonate ash obtained from these plants.
- noun - a chemical compound
There are 7 letters in BARILLA: A A B I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARILLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARILLA plus a wildcard: BARILLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARILLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARILLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.