Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LABIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABIAL exist?
Definitions of LABIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant whose articulation involves movement of the lips
- adj - of or relating to the lips of the mouth
- adj - relating to or near the female labium
- Of or relating to the lips or labia.
- Articulated mainly by closing or partly closing the lips, as the sounds (b), (m), or (w).
- A labial consonant.
- See <A href="AHD3_F.
- n - a labially produced sound
There are 6 letters in LABIAL: A A B I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABIAL plus a wildcard: LABIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABIAL
- COSMUNICANDO leitura labial
- Herpes - Dermatologia.net
- Mucoceles not Oral cysticercosis and minor salivary gland ...
- labial Adhesions A Guide for Parents
- Forearm herpes symptoms photos pictures. Mild case of forearm herpes ...
- Mac Lady Danger (Matte) Lipstick crystalis007
- -del-herpes-labial Tratamiento del Herpes labial Herpes labial ...
- herpes labial comea com uma simples coceira. Depois o local ...
- marzo 2011 Angelssima Refleja tu belleza en tu piel.
- brilho labial 1