Scrabble word: LABIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABIAL exist?
Definitions of LABIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant whose articulation involves movement of the lips
- adj - of or relating to the lips of the mouth
- adj - relating to or near the female labium
- Of or relating to the lips or labia.
- Articulated mainly by closing or partly closing the lips, as the sounds (b), (m), or (w).
- A labial consonant.
- noun - a labially produced sound
There are 6 letters in LABIAL: A A B I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABIAL plus a wildcard: LABIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABIAL
Images for LABIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.