Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPENDAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPENDAGE exist?
Definitions of APPENDAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- noun - a part that is joined to something larger
- Something added or attached to an entity of greater importance or size; an adjunct.
- A part or an organ, such as an arm, a leg, a tail, or a fin, that is joined to the axis or trunk of a body.
There are 9 letters in APPENDAGE: A A D E E G N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPENDAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPENDAGE plus a wildcard: APPENDAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPENDAGE
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPENDAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.