Scrabble word: GAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAPPED exist?
Definitions of GAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a narrow opening
- noun - a pass between mountain peaks
- noun - a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations
- noun - an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- verb - to make an opening in
There are 6 letters in GAPPED: A D E G P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAPPED plus a wildcard: GAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAPPED
Images for GAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.