Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGENDA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGENDA exist?
Definitions of AGENDA in dictionaries:
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- noun - a list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting)
- A list or program of things to be done or considered: “They share with them an agenda beyond the immediate goal of democratization of the electoral process” (Daniel Sneider).
- It is true that Cicero would have used agendum to refer to a single item of business before the Roman Senate, with agenda as its plural.
- noun - a list of things to be done
There are 6 letters in AGENDA: A A D E G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENDA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGENDA plus a wildcard: AGENDA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGENDA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGENDA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.