Is ACCURATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCURATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy
- adj - (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Conforming exactly to fact; errorless.
- Deviating only slightly or within acceptable limits from a standard.
- Capable of providing a correct reading or measurement: an accurate scale.
- adj - free from error
There are 8 letters in ACCURATE: A A C C E R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCURATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCURATE, to go: ACCURATE?
Rearrange the letters in ACCURATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ACCURATE
7 letters out of ACCURATE
6 letters out of ACCURATE
5 letters out of ACCURATE
4 letters out of ACCURATE
3 letters out of ACCURATE
2 letters out of ACCURATE
Contextual use of ACCURATE
What's nearby ACCURATE
Lookup in Wiki for ACCURATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCURATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCURATE"