Is TORTOISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORTOISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - usually herbivorous land turtles having clawed elephant-like limbs
- Any of various terrestrial turtles, especially one of the family Testudinidae, characteristically having thick clublike hind limbs and a high, rounded carapace.
- A terrestrial or freshwater chelonian.
- One that moves slowly; a laggard.
- noun - any of an order of reptiles having the body enclosed in a bony shell
There are 8 letters in TORTOISE: E I O O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORTOISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORTOISE, to go: TORTOISE?
Rearrange the letters in TORTOISE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TORTOISE
7 letters out of TORTOISE
6 letters out of TORTOISE
5 letters out of TORTOISE
4 letters out of TORTOISE
3 letters out of TORTOISE
2 letters out of TORTOISE
Contextual use of TORTOISE
What's nearby TORTOISE
Lookup in Wiki for TORTOISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORTOISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORTOISE"