Is RECEPTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECEPTIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - open to arguments, ideas, or change
- adj - ready or willing to receive favorably
- adj - of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- adj - able to absorb liquid (not repellent)
- Capable of or qualified for receiving.
- Ready or willing to receive favorably: receptive to their proposals.
- Of or relating to the skills of listening and reading.
There are 9 letters in RECEPTIVE: C E E E I P R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECEPTIVE, to go: RECEPTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in RECEPTIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RECEPTIVE
8 letters out of RECEPTIVE
7 letters out of RECEPTIVE
6 letters out of RECEPTIVE
5 letters out of RECEPTIVE
4 letters out of RECEPTIVE
3 letters out of RECEPTIVE
2 letters out of RECEPTIVE
Contextual use of RECEPTIVE
What's nearby RECEPTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for RECEPTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECEPTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECEPTIVE"