Is PASSING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASSING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the motion of one object relative to another
- noun - the end of something
- noun - a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- noun - going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it
- noun - success in satisfying a test or requirement
- verb - go across or through
- verb - move past
- verb - make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation
- verb - pass by
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - travel past
- verb - come to pass
- verb - go unchallenged
- verb - pass time in a specific way
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- verb - transmit information
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - go successfully through a test or a selection process
- verb - be superior or better than some standard
- verb - accept or judge as acceptable
- verb - allow to go without comment or censure
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - throw (a ball) to another player
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - cause to pass
- verb - grant authorization or clearance for
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - eliminate from the body
- adj - lasting a very short time
- adj - of advancing the ball by throwing it
- adj - allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily
- adj - hasty and without attention to detail
- adv - to an extreme degree
- Moving by; going past: A small child waved to the passing cars.
- Of brief duration; transitory: a passing fancy.
- Cursory or superficial; casual: a passing glance.
- Allowing one to pass a test, a course of study, an inspection, or an examination; satisfactory: a passing grade.
- Very; surpassingly: “I will mention only one particular aspect of the current mess because... this one is surely something new and passing strange” (Walker Percy).
- The act of one that passes or the fact of having passed: the passing of another summer.
- A place where or a means by which one can pass.
- noun - the end of life
There are 7 letters in PASSING: A G I N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASSING, to go: PASSING?
Rearrange the letters in PASSING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PASSING
6 letters out of PASSING
5 letters out of PASSING
4 letters out of PASSING
3 letters out of PASSING
2 letters out of PASSING
Contextual use of PASSING
What's nearby PASSING
Lookup in Wiki for PASSING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASSING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASSING"