Is ASSIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSIGN in various dictionaries:
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - give out
- verb - attribute or credit to
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make undue claims to having
- verb - transfer one's right to
- verb - decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- To set apart for a particular purpose; designate.
- To select for a duty or office; appoint.
- To give out as a task; allot.
- To ascribe; attribute.
- To transfer (property, rights, or interests) from one to another.
- An assignee.
- verb - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 6 letters in ASSIGN: A G I N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSIGN, to go: ASSIGN?
Rearrange the letters in ASSIGN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSIGN
What's nearby ASSIGN
Lookup in Wiki for ASSIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSIGN"