Is DECIMATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECIMATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - kill one in every ten, as of mutineers in Roman armies
- verb - kill in large numbers
- To destroy or kill a large part of (a group).
- Usage Problem.
- To inflict great destruction or damage on: The fawns decimated my sister’s rose bushes.
- To reduce markedly in amount: a profligate heir who decimated his trust fund.
- To select by lot and kill one in every ten of.
- verb - to destroy a large part of
There are 8 letters in DECIMATE: A C D E E I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECIMATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECIMATE, to go: DECIMATE?
Rearrange the letters in DECIMATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DECIMATE
7 letters out of DECIMATE
6 letters out of DECIMATE
5 letters out of DECIMATE
4 letters out of DECIMATE
3 letters out of DECIMATE
2 letters out of DECIMATE
Contextual use of DECIMATE
What's nearby DECIMATE
Lookup in Wiki for DECIMATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECIMATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECIMATE"