Is ADMIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADMIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- verb - allow to enter
- verb - allow participation in or the right to be part of
- verb - admit into a group or community
- verb - afford possibility
- verb - give access or entrance to
- verb - have room for
- verb - serve as a means of entrance
- To permit to enter.
- To serve as a means of entrance: A ticket that admits the whole group.
- To permit to exercise the rights, functions, or privileges of: was admitted to the bar association.
- To have room for; accommodate.
- To afford opportunity for; permit.
- To grant to be real, valid, or true; acknowledge: admit the truth.
- To grant as true or valid, as for the sake of argument; concede.
- To afford possibility: a problem that admits of no solution.
- To allow entrance; afford access: a door admitting to the hall.
- To make acknowledgment.
- verb - to allow to enter
There are 5 letters in ADMIT: A D I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADMIT, to go: ADMIT?
Rearrange the letters in ADMIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADMIT
What's nearby ADMIT
Lookup in Wiki for ADMIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADMIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADMIT"