Is CONTINUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTINUE in various dictionaries:
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- verb - continue talking
- verb - keep or maintain in unaltered condition
- verb - move ahead
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop
- verb - continue after an interruption
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - span an interval of distance, space or time
- verb - exist over a prolonged period of time
- To go on with a particular action or in a particular condition; persist.
- To exist over a prolonged period; last.
- To remain in the same state, capacity, or place: She continued as mayor for a second term.
- To go on after an interruption; resume: The negotiations continued after a break for lunch.
- To carry forward; persist in: The police will continue their investigation.
- To carry further in time, space, or development; extend.
- To cause to remain or last; retain.
- To carry on after an interruption; resume.
- To postpone or adjourn.
- verb - to go on with
There are 8 letters in CONTINUE: C E I N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTINUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTINUE, to go: CONTINUE?
Rearrange the letters in CONTINUE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONTINUE
7 letters out of CONTINUE
6 letters out of CONTINUE
5 letters out of CONTINUE
4 letters out of CONTINUE
3 letters out of CONTINUE
2 letters out of CONTINUE
Contextual use of CONTINUE
What's nearby CONTINUE
Lookup in Wiki for CONTINUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTINUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTINUE"