Is BANKRUPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BANKRUPT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has insufficient assets to cover their debts
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- adj - financially ruined
- A debtor that, upon voluntary petition or one invoked by the debtor’s creditors, is judged legally insolvent.
- A person who is totally lacking in a specified resource or quality: an intellectual bankrupt.
- Having been legally declared financially insolvent.
- Financially ruined; impoverished.
- Depleted of valuable qualities or characteristics: a morally and ethically bankrupt politician.
- Totally depleted; destitute: was bankrupt of new ideas.
- Being in a ruined state: a bankrupt foreign policy.
- To cause to become financially bankrupt.
- To ruin: an administration that bankrupted its credibility by seeking to manipulate the news.
There are 8 letters in BANKRUPT: A B K N P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKRUPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BANKRUPT, to go: BANKRUPT?
Rearrange the letters in BANKRUPT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BANKRUPT
6 letters out of BANKRUPT
5 letters out of BANKRUPT
4 letters out of BANKRUPT
3 letters out of BANKRUPT
2 letters out of BANKRUPT
Contextual use of BANKRUPT
What's nearby BANKRUPT
Lookup in Wiki for BANKRUPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BANKRUPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BANKRUPT"