Is TRUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- noun - a long flexible snout as of an elephant
- The main woody axis of a tree.
- The shaft of a column.
- The body of a human being or an animal excluding the head and limbs.
- The thorax of an insect.
- A proboscis, especially the long prehensile proboscis of an elephant.
- A main body, apart from tributaries or appendages.
- The main stem of a blood vessel or nerve apart from the branches.
- A trunk line.
- A chute or conduit.
- A shaft connecting two or more decks.
- The housing for the centerboard of a vessel.
- A covering over the hatches of a ship.
- An expansion chamber on a tanker.
- A cabin on a small boat.
- A covered compartment for luggage and storage, generally at the rear of an automobile.
- A large packing case or box that clasps shut, used as luggage or for storage.
- adj - the main stem of a tree [n -S] : TRUNKED
There are 5 letters in TRUNK: K N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUNK, to go: TRUNK?
Rearrange the letters in TRUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUNK
What's nearby TRUNK
Lookup in Wiki for TRUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUNK"