Is PUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - substance that smolders when ignited
- noun - material for starting a fire
- noun - a teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- noun - rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation
- adj - of very poor quality
- A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
- An inexperienced young man.
- Punk rock.
- A punk rocker.
- A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
- A prostitute.
- Dry, decayed wood, used as tinder.
- Any of various substances that smolder when ignited, used to light fireworks.
- Chinese incense.
- Of or relating to a style of dress worn by punk rockers and often characterized by unusual clothing, hairstyles, and makeup.
- Of poor quality; worthless.
- Weak in spirits or health.
- adj - of inferior quality
- noun - dry, decayed wood used as tinder
There are 4 letters in PUNK: K N P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUNK, to go: PUNK?
Rearrange the letters in PUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUNK
What's nearby PUNK
Lookup in Wiki for PUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUNK"