Is ABRUPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABRUPT in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by sudden changes in subject and sharp transitions
- adj - exceedingly sudden and unexpected
- adj - extremely steep
- adj - surprisingly and unceremoniously brusque in manner
- Unexpectedly sudden: an abrupt change in the weather.
- Surprisingly and unceremoniously curt; brusque.
- Touching on one subject after another with sudden transitions: abrupt prose.
- Steeply inclined.
- Terminating suddenly rather than gradually; truncate: an abrupt leaf.
- adv - rudely brief [adj -RUPTER, -RUPTEST] : ABRUPTLY
There are 6 letters in ABRUPT: A B P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABRUPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABRUPT, to go: ABRUPT?
Rearrange the letters in ABRUPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABRUPT
What's nearby ABRUPT
Lookup in Wiki for ABRUPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABRUPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABRUPT"