Is AGONIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGONIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the principal character in a work of fiction
- noun - someone involved in a contest or battle (as in an agon)
- noun - a muscle that contracts while another relaxes
- noun - (biochemistry) a drug that can combine with a receptor on a cell to produce a physiological reaction
- One involved in a struggle or competition.
- A contracting muscle that is resisted or counteracted by another muscle, the antagonist.
- A substance that can combine with a nerve receptor to produce a reaction typical for that substance.
- noun - one that is engaged in a struggle
There are 7 letters in AGONIST: A G I N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGONIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGONIST, to go: AGONIST?
Rearrange the letters in AGONIST and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AGONIST
6 letters out of AGONIST
5 letters out of AGONIST
4 letters out of AGONIST
3 letters out of AGONIST
2 letters out of AGONIST
Contextual use of AGONIST
What's nearby AGONIST
Lookup in Wiki for AGONIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGONIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGONIST"