Is AGNOSTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGNOSTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is doubtful or noncommittal about something
- noun - a person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God (but does not deny that God might exist)
- adj - of or pertaining to an agnostic or agnosticism
- adj - uncertain of all claims to knowledge
- Relating to or being an agnostic.
- Huxley was considering as “Gnostics” a group of his fellow intellectuals—“ists,” as he called them—who had eagerly embraced various doctrines or theories that explained the world to their satisfaction.
- noun - one who disclaims any knowledge of God
There are 8 letters in AGNOSTIC: A C G I N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGNOSTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGNOSTIC, to go: AGNOSTIC?
Rearrange the letters in AGNOSTIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AGNOSTIC
7 letters out of AGNOSTIC
6 letters out of AGNOSTIC
5 letters out of AGNOSTIC
4 letters out of AGNOSTIC
3 letters out of AGNOSTIC
2 letters out of AGNOSTIC
Contextual use of AGNOSTIC
What's nearby AGNOSTIC
Lookup in Wiki for AGNOSTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGNOSTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGNOSTIC"