Scrabble word: WEAKNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAKNESS exist?
Definitions of WEAKNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw or weak point
- noun - powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- noun - the property of lacking physical or mental strength
- noun - the condition of being financially weak
- noun - a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you
- The condition or quality of being weak.
- A personal defect or failing.
- A special fondness or inclination: has a weakness for fast cars.
- Something of which one is excessively fond or desirous: Ice cream is his weakness.
- adj - lacking strength
There are 8 letters in WEAKNESS: A E E K N S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAKNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAKNESS plus a wildcard: WEAKNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAKNESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEAKNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.