Scrabble word: WEAKNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAKNESS exist?
Definitions of WEAKNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw or weak point
- noun - powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- noun - the property of lacking physical or mental strength
- noun - the condition of being financially weak
- noun - a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you
- The condition or quality of being weak.
- A personal defect or failing.
- A special fondness or inclination: has a weakness for fast cars.
- Something of which one is excessively fond or desirous: Ice cream is his weakness.
- adj - lacking strength