Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VINIFERA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINIFERA exist?
Definitions of VINIFERA in dictionaries:
- noun - common European grape cultivated in many varieties
- n - a European grape
There are 8 letters in VINIFERA: A E F I I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINIFERA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VINIFERA plus a wildcard: VINIFERA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINIFERA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VINIFERA
- Win ( Vitis vinifera )
- Vitis vinifera Hv 090606a
- Vitis vinifera autumn leaf (05122011 London)
- CLASE MAGNOLIOPSIDA
- Vitis vinifera L.
- Raphia viniferaRaphia vinifera picturesRaphia vinifera photos
- Vitis vinifera (Black Muscat)
- AgroAtlas - Relatives - Vitis vinifera L. - Cultural grapes.
- Biology 366 Clark L Flashcards Exam 3- Eurosids StudyBlue
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.