Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENTATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENTATIVE exist?
Definitions of TENTATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - under terms not final or fully worked out or agreed upon
- adj - unsettled in mind or opinion
- Not fully worked out, concluded, or agreed on; provisional: just a tentative schedule.
- Uncertain; hesitant.
There are 9 letters in TENTATIVE: A E E I N T T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENTATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENTATIVE plus a wildcard: TENTATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENTATIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENTATIVE
- Wouldnt you like to be a muppet too tentative Equinox
- Sensei Naruto
- Engineering Thesis Proposal Outline Sample (Click the image to enlarge ...
- St. Lukes Info tentative Agreement Reached
- Omaggio a Charles M. Schulz Neteditor - Scrivere e Pubblicare Online
- tentative Program - MASMA
- tentative Programme Schedule for the Inauguration of the
- tentative Program - PDF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.