Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STANDOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does STANDOFF exist?
Definitions of STANDOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- noun - the act of repulsing or repelling an attack
- A tie or draw, as in a contest.
- A situation in which one force neutralizes or counterbalances the other.
- noun - a tie or draw, as in a game
There are 8 letters in STANDOFF: A D F F N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STANDOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STANDOFF plus a wildcard: STANDOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STANDOFF
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STANDOFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.