Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHELLAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHELLAC exist?
Definitions of SHELLAC in dictionaries:
- noun - lac purified by heating and filtering
- noun - a thin varnish made by dissolving lac in ethanol
- verb - cover with shellac
- A purified lac in the form of thin yellow or orange flakes, often bleached white and widely used in varnishes, paints, inks, sealants, and formerly in phonograph records.
- A thin varnish made by dissolving this substance in denatured alcohol, used to finish wood.
- An old phonograph record containing this substance, typically played at 78 rpm.
- To coat or finish with shellac.
- To strike repeatedly and severely; batter.
- To defeat decisively.
- v - to cover with a thin varnish
There are 7 letters in SHELLAC: A C E H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELLAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHELLAC plus a wildcard: SHELLAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELLAC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHELLAC
- shellac Gelish UV Gel Nails berChic Nail Boutique
- Insomma proprio come fai per il tuo smalto solo che shellac dura ...
- Fabulous Manicure Bar Im a shellac Maniac
- shellac (hands) 25
- What is shellac Learn About shellac Nail Polish & Colors CND
- shellac ist der Durchbruch und vereint die Einfachheit der Handhabung ...
- shellac Nails Escape Tanning and Beauty Salon St Neots ...
- ... now offering the shellac line from Creative Nail Design
- CND shellac Power Polish Mels Manicures
- Why is shellac a good choice