Scrabble word: SHELLAC
Is SHELLAC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHELLAC in dictionaries:
- noun - lac purified by heating and filtering
- noun - a thin varnish made by dissolving lac in ethanol
- verb - cover with shellac
- A purified lac in the form of thin yellow or orange flakes, often bleached white and widely used in varnishes, paints, inks, sealants, and formerly in phonograph records.
- A thin varnish made by dissolving this substance in denatured alcohol, used to finish wood.
- An old phonograph record containing this substance, typically played at 78 rpm.
- To coat or finish with shellac.
- To strike repeatedly and severely; batter.
- To defeat decisively.
- verb - to cover with a thin varnish
There are 7 letters in SHELLAC: A C E H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELLAC
Click to search all anagrams of SHELLAC plus a wildcard: SHELLAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELLAC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHELLAC
Lookup in Wiki for SHELLAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.