Scrabble word: PLUMBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUMBING exist?
Definitions of PLUMBING in dictionaries:
- noun - utility consisting of the pipes and fixtures for the distribution of water or gas in a building and for the disposal of sewage
- noun - the occupation of a plumber (installing and repairing pipes and fixtures for water or gas or sewage in a building)
- noun - measuring the depths of the oceans
- verb - measure the depth of something
- verb - weight with lead
- verb - examine thoroughly and in great depth
- verb - adjust with a plumb line so as to make vertical
- The pipes, fixtures, and other apparatus of a water, gas, or sewage system in a building.
- The work or trade of a plumber.
- noun - the pipe system of a building