Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINCHBECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHBECK exist?
Definitions of PINCHBECK in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and zinc that is used in cheap jewelry to imitate gold
- adj - serving as an imitation or substitute
- An alloy of zinc and copper used as imitation gold.
- A cheap imitation.
- Made of pinchbeck.
- Imitation; spurious.
There are 9 letters in PINCHBECK: B C C E H I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCHBECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHBECK plus a wildcard: PINCHBECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHBECK
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCHBECK
- Unusual Vintage Jewellery Materials pinchbeck
- Daniel pinchbeck Wikipedia
- pinchbeck jewelry was popular in the eighteenth century as a suitable ...
- pinchbeck faux gold pinchbeck brooch
- La Vieille Russie pinchbeck Hardstone and Glass Antique Necklace ...
- Christopher pinchbeck - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Daniel pinchbeck
- pinchbeckBracelet.jpg (8652 bytes)
- pinchbeck Village Sign. pinchbeck Lincolnshire 1007060 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.