Scrabble word: BENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENCH exist?
Definitions of BENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a long seat for more than one person
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - persons who administer justice
- noun - a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- noun - the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- noun - the reserve players on a team
- noun - (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- verb - take out of a game
- verb - exhibit on a bench
- A long seat, often without a back, for two or more persons.
- A thwart in a boat.
- The seat for judges in a courtroom.
- The office or position of a judge.
- Often Bench.
- A seat occupied by a person in an official capacity.
- The office of such a person.
- A strong worktable, such as one used in carpentry or in a laboratory.
- A platform on which animals, especially dogs, are exhibited.
- The place where the players on a team sit when not participating in a game.
- The reserve players on a team.
- A level, narrow stretch of land interrupting a declivity.
- A level elevation of land along a shore or coast, especially one marking a former shoreline.
- To furnish with benches.
- To seat on a bench.
- To show (dogs) in a bench show.
- To keep out of or remove from a game: benched the goalie for fighting.
- verb - to take a player out of a game
There are 5 letters in BENCH: B C E H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENCH plus a wildcard: BENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENCH
Images for BENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.