Scrabble word: PERIODIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIODIC exist?
Definitions of PERIODIC in dictionaries:
- adj - happening or recurring at regular intervals
- adj - recurring or reappearing from time to time
- Having or marked by repeated cycles.
- Happening or appearing at regular intervals.
- Recurring or reappearing from time to time; intermittent.
- These adjectives all mean recurring or reappearing now and then.
- adj - recurring at regular intervals
There are 8 letters in PERIODIC: C D E I I O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIODIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIODIC plus a wildcard: PERIODIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIODIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIODIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.