Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUMBATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUMBATS exist?
Definitions of NUMBATS in dictionaries:
- noun - small Australian marsupial having long snout and strong claws for feeding on termites
- n - a small Australian mammal
There are 7 letters in NUMBATS: A B M N S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUMBATS plus a wildcard: NUMBATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUMBATS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUMBATS
- Numbat Animal Wildlife
- has recently completed the successful translocation of seven numbats ...
- One of the numbats at the Perth Zoo.
- The Numbat Myrmecobius fasciatus (photo by Morland Smith)
- Love It Australia cute spotlight endangered marsupial
- numbats are cute striped marsupials with bushy tails they are strictly ...
- numbats (Endangered Species)
- Nature Feature - Numbat
- ... - Nurtured by Fine Print numbats - Charming and Endangered
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.