Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MENISCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENISCUS exist?
Definitions of MENISCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a disk of cartilage that serves as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet at a joint
- noun - (optics) a lens that is concave on one side and convex on the other
- noun - (physics) the curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a vertical tube
- A crescent-shaped body.
- A concavo-convex lens.
- The curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a container that is concave if the liquid wets the container walls and convex if it does not.
- A cartilage disk that acts as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet in a joint.
- adj - a crescent-shaped body [n -CI or -CUSES] : MENISCAL
There are 8 letters in MENISCUS: C E I M N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MENISCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MENISCUS plus a wildcard: MENISCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MENISCUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MENISCUS
- Meniscal Surgery eorthopod.com
- meniscus - Images
- There are two categories of meniscal injuries - acute tears and ...
- meniscus Tears
- The meniscus is the curved upper surface of a column of liquid
- More detailed article on the meniscus injurys it can sustain and the ...
- meniscus Tear & Repair Kamoterunners Blog
- meniscus Disorders Knee - Medical Disability Guidelines
- meniscus Tear
- Larger Image Larger Image