Scrabble word: MENISCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENISCUS exist?
Definitions of MENISCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a disk of cartilage that serves as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet at a joint
- noun - (optics) a lens that is concave on one side and convex on the other
- noun - (physics) the curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a vertical tube
- A crescent-shaped body.
- A concavo-convex lens.
- The curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a container that is concave if the liquid wets the container walls and convex if it does not.
- A cartilage disk that acts as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet in a joint.
- adj - a crescent-shaped body [n -CI or -CUSES] : MENISCAL