Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MENISCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENISCUS exist?
Definitions of MENISCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a disk of cartilage that serves as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet at a joint
- noun - (optics) a lens that is concave on one side and convex on the other
- noun - (physics) the curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a vertical tube
- A crescent-shaped body.
- A concavo-convex lens.
- The curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a container that is concave if the liquid wets the container walls and convex if it does not.
- A cartilage disk that acts as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet in a joint.
- adj - a crescent-shaped body [n -CI or -CUSES] : MENISCAL
There are 8 letters in MENISCUS: C E I M N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MENISCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MENISCUS plus a wildcard: MENISCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MENISCUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MENISCUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.