Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LODICULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LODICULE exist?
Definitions of LODICULE in dictionaries:
- One of two or three small scales at the base of the ovary in a grass flower, believed to be a rudimentary perianth.
- n - a scale at the base of the ovary of a grass
There are 8 letters in LODICULE: C D E I L L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LODICULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LODICULE plus a wildcard: LODICULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LODICULE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LODICULE
- Snnei 68 lodicule ...
- From top stamen stigma ovary lodicule
- Evolutionary History of the Grasses
- Foto di Gianluca Nicolella grafica di Franco Giordana
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.