Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOCULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCULE exist?
Definitions of LOCULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cavity or space within an organ or in a plant or animal
- n - a small, cell-like chamber
There are 6 letters in LOCULE: C E L L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCULE plus a wildcard: LOCULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCULE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCULE
- of gynoecium showing number of locules
- Cross-section of an immature ovary showing the three locules or ...
- The skin is only a thin layer. There are three variations of skin that ...
- Each thumbnail image below is linked to a larger photograph.
- Chak Engaged Column locule Marquis Oculus Torus Unity Vine Wrap
- Figure 1. Difference in size between a fruit with many locules (LA352 ...
- locule generally in botany a locule is a small chamber in which a ...
- locule Dictionary definition of locule Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- Flower locule
- locule Ring ThisNext
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.