Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCELLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCELLUS exist?
Definitions of OCELLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an eye having a single lens
- noun - an eyelike marking (as on the wings of some butterflies)
- A small simple eye, found in many invertebrates, usually consisting of a few sensory cells and a single lens.
- A marking that resembles an eye, as on the tail feathers of a male peacock; an eyespot.
- n - a minute simple eye
There are 7 letters in OCELLUS: C E L L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCELLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCELLUS plus a wildcard: OCELLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCELLUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCELLUS
- .. -
- Anel Swatch Bijoux (ocellus Blue) - venda Malas Calado ...
- Swatch Bijoux ocellus Blue Ring - Ring - JRS027-7 Squiggly Swatch ...
- TrekNature Euricania ocellus Photo
- TDIC Headquarters ocellus Design Studio
- westerville central track field
- Hinzu fge ich dieses Gedicht von Gottfried Benn Den ganzen Beitrag ...
- Swatch ocellus BRACELET BLUE SIZE S JBS012-S von Swatch
- OptaSense engineer monitoring the OptaSense system from a field rack
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.