Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOCULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCULES exist?
Definitions of LOCULES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cavity or space within an organ or in a plant or animal
- n - a small, cell-like chamber
There are 7 letters in LOCULES: C E L L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCULES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCULES plus a wildcard: LOCULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCULES
- CENTRAL VALLEY POSTHARVEST NEWSLETTER.pdf
- Dicot Pollen
- Tomato Fruit Mutations
- Belamcanda chinensis leopard flower. Notice the distichous equitant ...
- Floral Structure - Solanumelaeagnifolium ( generic overview )
- Longitudinal section of carpellate flower of squash showing ovary ...
- Some of the other species that were on display
- ... mixed hyper iso and hypointense hemorrhage containing locules
- Acalypha wilkesiana copper leaf Jacobs coat beefsteak plant. Shrub ...
- PNGTreesKey - Ilex ledermannii Loes.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.