Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFANTRY exist?
Definitions of INFANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
- n - a branch of the army composed of foot soldiers
There are 8 letters in INFANTRY: A F I N N R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFANTRY plus a wildcard: INFANTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFANTRY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFANTRY
- 503rd infantry Regiment on Patrol in Narang Valley Kunar province ...
- ... infantry Regiment 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team 2nd infantry
- File34th infantry Division soldier in Iraq.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Winning Cityfights Shielded infantry with Siege Engines--not Empty ...
- 1st Battalion 501st infantry Regiment 4th Brigade 25th infantry ...
- File4th infantry Rgt. on reconnaissance mission off Highway 1 in ...
- Related Article USMC Wannabe Blues
- Vises de um PM COMPLEMENTO DA NOTCIA POLCIA MILITAR APREENDE ...
- British infantry 19401945 176 Matchbox 5001
- The Composition of the Dutch infantry on 1 January 1702
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.