Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMBROGLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMBROGLIO exist?
Definitions of IMBROGLIO in dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate and confusing interpersonal or political situation
- noun - a very embarrassing misunderstanding
- A difficult or intricate situation; an entanglement.
- A confused or complicated disagreement.
- A confused heap; a tangle.
There are 9 letters in IMBROGLIO: B G I I L M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMBROGLIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMBROGLIO plus a wildcard: IMBROGLIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMBROGLIO
9 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMBROGLIO
- Berlusconi Il grande imbroglio e leuro
- Business Letter Sample.net - Resignation Letters Sample Format - Free ...
- Un maledetto imbroglio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bromeliads in Australia - Tillandsia imbroglio
- Obama ought resist the Syrian imbroglio - Worldnews.com
- imbroglio Magazine Addenda
- Un Maledetto imbroglio - Pietro Germi Il Cinema Spiccio
- USATODAY.com - Western Kentucky mascot in Italian imbroglio
- Polar bear scientist on thin ice in Arctic imbroglio - world.edu
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.