Scrabble word: IDENTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDENTIFY exist?
Definitions of IDENTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - recognize as being
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else
- verb - conceive of as united or associated
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - consider to be equal or the same
- To establish the identity of.
- To ascertain the origin, nature, or definitive characteristics of.
- To determine the taxonomic classification of (an organism).
- To consider as identical or united; equate.
- To establish an identification with another or others.
- verb - to establish the identity of