Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IDENTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDENTIFY exist?
Definitions of IDENTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - recognize as being
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else
- verb - conceive of as united or associated
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - consider to be equal or the same
- To establish the identity of.
- To ascertain the origin, nature, or definitive characteristics of.
- To determine the taxonomic classification of (an organism).
- To consider as identical or united; equate.
- To establish an identification with another or others.
- v - to establish the identity of
There are 8 letters in IDENTIFY: D E F I I N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDENTIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDENTIFY plus a wildcard: IDENTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDENTIFY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IDENTIFY
- Skeletal System ENCOGNITIVE.COM
- identify Emotions Daily PlanIt
- NoteThis map does not show the three new states born in India out of ...
- Body Parts of the Horse
- Heights Technology Blog Parts Of A Plant
- Aprils Coloring Contest
- Chinese wen Top Row (left to right)
- Organ - a) differentiated structure (as a heart kidney leaf or stem ...
- planisferio help your children identify the mapa planisferio rosie ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.