Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUIDANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIDANCE exist?
Definitions of GUIDANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- noun - the act of guiding or showing the way
- noun - the act of setting and holding a course
- The act or process of guiding.
- Counseling, such as that provided for students seeking advice about vocational and educational matters.
- Any of various processes for guiding the path of a vehicle, especially a missile, by means of built-in equipment.
- noun - recommendation regarding a decision or course of conduct
There are 8 letters in GUIDANCE: A C D E G I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIDANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUIDANCE plus a wildcard: GUIDANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIDANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUIDANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.