Scrabble word: FINISHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINISHED exist?
Definitions of FINISHED in dictionaries:
- verb - come or bring to a finish or an end
- verb - finally be or do something
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - provide with a finish
- verb - finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table
- verb - cause to finish a relationship with somebody
- adj - (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state
- adj - ended or brought to an end
- adj - (of skills or the products of skills) brought to or having the greatest excellence
- adj - having a surface coating or finish applied
- adj - brought to ruin
- Highly accomplished or skilled; polished: a finished artist.
- Exhibiting a high degree of skill or polish: an essay that was a finished piece of work.
- verb - to bring to an end