Scrabble word: FINISHED
Is FINISHED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FINISHED in dictionaries:
- verb - come or bring to a finish or an end
- verb - finally be or do something
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - provide with a finish
- verb - finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table
- verb - cause to finish a relationship with somebody
- adj - (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state
- adj - ended or brought to an end
- adj - (of skills or the products of skills) brought to or having the greatest excellence
- adj - having a surface coating or finish applied
- adj - brought to ruin
- Highly accomplished or skilled; polished: a finished artist.
- Exhibiting a high degree of skill or polish: an essay that was a finished piece of work.
- verb - to bring to an end
There are 8 letters in FINISHED: D E F H I I N S
Click to search all anagrams of FINISHED plus a wildcard: FINISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINISHED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINISHED
Lookup in Wiki for FINISHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.