Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUTTINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTTINGS exist?
Definitions of CUTTINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of selecting the scenes to be shown and putting them together to create a film
- noun - a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- noun - the act of cutting something into parts
- noun - a piece cut off from the main part of something
- noun - an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine
- noun - removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape
- noun - the division of a deck of cards before dealing
- noun - the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge
- noun - the act of diluting something
- noun - the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends
- n - a section cut from a plant
There are 8 letters in CUTTINGS: C G I N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTTINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTTINGS plus a wildcard: CUTTINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTTINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUTTINGS
- Hibiscus propagation by cuttings
- Rooting Rhododendron cuttings Potomac Valley Chapter of the American ...
- ... in are good for taking and keeping cuttings in until they root
- The avena coleoptile curvature bioassay was essential for the studies ...
- reproduction and cloning
- Plant cuttings are a great free source of new plants
- Brugmansia cuttings
- Taking Stem And Tip cuttings
- Hibiscus Propagation - cuttings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.