Scrabble word: CUTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTTING exist?
Definitions of CUTTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of selecting the scenes to be shown and putting them together to create a film
- noun - a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- noun - the act of cutting something into parts
- noun - a piece cut off from the main part of something
- noun - an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine
- noun - removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape
- noun - the division of a deck of cards before dealing
- noun - the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge
- noun - the act of diluting something
- noun - the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends
- verb - separate with or as if with an instrument
- verb - cut down on
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - make an incision or separation
- verb - discharge from a group
- verb - form by probing, penetrating, or digging
- verb - style and tailor in a certain fashion
- verb - hit (a ball) with a spin so that it turns in the opposite direction
- verb - make out and issue
- verb - cut and assemble the components of
- verb - intentionally fail to attend
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - give the appearance or impression of
- verb - move (one's fist)
- verb - pass directly and often in haste
- verb - pass through or across
- verb - make an abrupt change of image or sound
- verb - stop filming
- verb - make a recording of
- verb - record a performance on (a medium)
- verb - create by duplicating data
- verb - form or shape by cutting or incising
- verb - perform or carry out
- verb - function as a cutting instrument
- verb - allow incision or separation
- verb - divide a deck of cards at random into two parts to make selection difficult
- verb - cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch
- verb - reap or harvest
- verb - fell by sawing
- verb - penetrate injuriously
- verb - refuse to acknowledge
- verb - shorten as if by severing the edges or ends of
- verb - weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- verb - dissolve by breaking down the fat of
- verb - have a reducing effect
- verb - cease, stop
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - have grow through the gums
- verb - grow through the gums
- verb - cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses)
- adj - (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- adj - painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- Capable of or designed for incising, shearing, or severing: a cutting tool.
- Sharply penetrating; piercing: a cutting wind.
- See Synonyms at incisive.
- A part cut off from a main body.
- A part, such as a stem, leaf, or root, removed from a plant to propagate a new plant, as through rooting or grafting.
- An excavation made through high ground in a construction project.
- The editing of film or recording tape.
- A clipping, as from a newspaper.
- noun - a section cut from a plant
There are 7 letters in CUTTING: C G I N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTTING plus a wildcard: CUTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTTING
Images for CUTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.