Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUSTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUSTAL exist?
Definitions of CRUSTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the crust of the earth or moon
- Of or relating to a crust, especially that of the earth or the moon.
- adj - pertaining to the earth's crust
There are 7 letters in CRUSTAL: A C L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUSTAL plus a wildcard: CRUSTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUSTAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUSTAL
- Image A schematic map of the DTAM that is also referred to as the ...
- covertress crustal Age of the Ocean Floor with Plates [map]
- ... Scotia indicate crustal deformation after the sediment was deposited
- and Uwe Herrmann (University of Tuebingen) we are studying the crustal ...
- crustal Deformation Studies Group
- ... Development of Unzen graben (crustal thinning and the rise of Moho
- Living with earthquakes Earth Sciences
- The tectonic plates of Earth. These regions of the lithosphere fit ...
- Histograms of crustal Thickness vs. Geologic Province
- Modern lithospheric plates courtesy USGS This Dynamic Earth http ...