Scrabble word: CONNECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNECTION exist?
Definitions of CONNECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it)
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - an instrumentality that connects
- noun - (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship)
- noun - the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- noun - shifting from one form of transportation to another
- noun - the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication)
- The act of connecting.
- The state of being connected.
- One that connects; a link: a faulty connection in the circuit.
- An association or a relationship: There appeared to be no connection between the two crimes.
- The logical or intelligible ordering of words or ideas; coherence.
- Reference or relation to something else; context: In this connection, the agreement can be seen as a step toward peace.
- A person, especially one of influence or position, with whom one is associated, as by kinship, interests in common, or marriage: used her connections to land a job.
- A conveyance or scheduled run providing continuing service between means of transportation: missed my connection in Atlanta.
- A line of communication between two points in a telephone or similar wired system.
- A drug dealer.
- A purchase of illegal drugs.