Is CONNECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONNECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it)
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - an instrumentality that connects
- noun - (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship)
- noun - the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- noun - shifting from one form of transportation to another
- noun - the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication)
- The act of connecting.
- The state of being connected.
- One that connects; a link: a faulty connection in the circuit.
- An association or a relationship: There appeared to be no connection between the two crimes.
- The logical or intelligible ordering of words or ideas; coherence.
- Reference or relation to something else; context: In this connection, the agreement can be seen as a step toward peace.
- A person, especially one of influence or position, with whom one is associated, as by kinship, interests in common, or marriage: used her connections to land a job.
- A conveyance or scheduled run providing continuing service between means of transportation: missed my connection in Atlanta.
- A line of communication between two points in a telephone or similar wired system.
- A drug dealer.
- A purchase of illegal drugs.
There are 10 letters in CONNECTION: C C E I N N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONNECTION, to go: CONNECTION?
Rearrange the letters in CONNECTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONNECTION
8 letters out of CONNECTION
7 letters out of CONNECTION
6 letters out of CONNECTION
5 letters out of CONNECTION
4 letters out of CONNECTION
3 letters out of CONNECTION
2 letters out of CONNECTION
Contextual use of CONNECTION
What's nearby CONNECTION
Lookup in Wiki for CONNECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONNECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONNECTION"