Scrabble word: CALLUSES
Is CALLUSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CALLUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- noun - bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- noun - (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- verb - cause a callus to form on
- verb - form a callus or calluses
- verb - to form a hard growth
There are 8 letters in CALLUSES: A C E L L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLUSES
Click to search all anagrams of CALLUSES plus a wildcard: CALLUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALLUSES
Lookup in Wiki for CALLUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.